Monday, November 17, 2008

Recent Layouts


My two cuties decked out in Halloween shirts and shoes (did you see those Crocs?) at the Pumpkin Patch.











Could he have found a larger pumpkin? It's bigger than him. He's a hoot!













My one year old tasting the weeds. I love that red hair shining in the sun!














I think I finally got a photo that showcases my toddler's bright blue eyes.












I love photos of my two boys all snuggled up together, faces touching, big smiles! They're my favorite.












Right before kickoff of the first LSU game and I whip out the camera to catch my family all geared up.













Playing in a box! Kids, hun? I love the colors in the pictures; they almost look Sepia.












He's only 16 months old, but he's starting to look about 3! I can't stand it.

No comments: