Friday, January 30, 2009

Inspired

I LOVE this photo--the muscodine leaves in the foreground framing out my toddler's red hair and pointed finger. He stood there for a good while insisting that I get him some muscodines off the vine. That one inch pointer finger of his is precious and quite sassy.

The softness of the fuzzy vines in the photo inspired me to create a soft layout. And when I think muscodine, I think grandma, so the layout is also a bit vintage.

The layout itself is based on sketch #8 at the sketch site Inspired Blueprints. LOVE that site.

4 comments:

Frances said...

I love your granny layout. This has to be one of my most favorite photos.

XOXO

amuffoletto said...

You inspire me and That photo is to die for. What a keepsake. Don't you love things that remind of us of our grandmothers...Always such peaceful thoughts when you say grandma. Love the layout WOW.

Heather Bares said...

beautiful!

Kristi B. said...

this is a gorgeous layout! I love the colors & all your embellies. Great use of the sketch too!