Thursday, January 22, 2009

More Love!

Wow! Two more awards. The sweet and talented Amy Muffoletto from over at the Treasured Memories awarded me two more super great awards. How fun!




Now on to my five recipients:

Frances--my bestie who gives me inspiration and friendship on a daily basis!
Forever and a Year
Amber--a sweet, talented scrapper over at The Scrap Room.
Amber Helga's Family
Lan--another sketch lover like myself.
My Daily Snapshots
Melissa--my new boss for the Design Team at Treasured Memories. Heil Hitler! LOL
Outside the Box
Daniela--a Pea Addict who just may have THE cutest blog header.
For the First Time

Congrats ladies! And thanks Amy!

4 comments:

Melissa Fournet said...

Hey a,
it was great to really get to meet you last night for the 1st T.M. Design Team meeting!! I know you are going to love it and do great. Thanks for the honor of the blog award! I was very surprised! thanks so much!
Can't wait to work with you this year
have a fabulous day
m

Lan said...

Hi Aphra, how sweet of you to mention me, I just LOVE your work and look forward to visiting your blog on a regular basis.

Daniela said...

Thanks for the award. Love your layouts!

amberhelga said...

thanks so much !