Friday, February 27, 2009

Love Is In the Air

Mixer #8 from Mix It Up! The sketch was fabulous, and the colors were inspired by a Life Savers pub ad. Fun.

I also included five patterned papers from five different lines for the Method Playground challenge. The layout includes Sassafras Lass, Scenic Route, October Afternoon, Pink Paislee, and Making Memories. Actually, those are my favorite lines!




UPDATE: Unbelievable! I did a little Sunday morning blog surfing before church and saw this page in the Two Peas Top 10. [It, too, was at number 6. New lucky number?] That made my day!!!

6 comments:

Stacey Michaud said...

Fabulous layout! Love the colors and that butterfly is awesome!

Anne P said...

Beautiful work Aphra. This is such a bright and fun LO.

Frances said...

Congrats Aphra Dee! (It was #4 at 10:00 am)

Jennifer said...

Not at all surprised that the 2peas folks loved it - I do too! Those are some of my favorite paper lines, too. Thanks for playing along. Please come back. :)

let's embellish! said...

This is cute! Love it!

Rhayne said...

Love the flutterbyes and stitching :o) Great job matching up the colors from different lines, too :o)