Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Mixing It Up!

My friend Frances suggested that I mix it up a little. She was referring to Mix It Up: The Challenge Blog. The "recipe" for Mixer #7 was to include (1) five patterned papers (2) multiple photos (3) at least one handmade embellishment (4) die cuts and (5) a phrase for a title. It was such fun, and I really love my result.




I know, I know.....pink (and lots of it) on a boy's page. Still love it, though. Thanks, Frances, I had tons of fun with this challenge!

P.S. My layout was at Two Peas Top 10 (#6 when I checked)! Love that.

6 comments:

Frances said...

I think this is my favorite yet...I am a sucker for pink and green!

Lan said...

Beautiful layout! I love the layers of flowers and your title work.

Kim said...

precious!! I really LOVE how you used the PINK!!

Cin Cin said...

wow! Such a gorgeous design! I LOve using pink on my boy LOs too! FAB!! Thanks for playing along with us!

Jeanne Pellerin said...

This is really beautiful! I love all the different textures!

Heather Bares said...

I am loving this!