Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Little Heartbreakers

Wow! I love to take pictures of my kiddos. The idea was to take a picture of the two of them in their matching Valentine shirts, but my one-year-old was not cooperative. He wanted to climb the tree. Instead, I took a picture of each of them. I just LOVE them. I can't wait to scrapbook these pictures with some fab red, white, and blue Valentine paper. This springtime weather and my parents' scenic bayou property just begs for photos every Sunday.


3 comments:

Jeanne Pellerin said...

Your boys are so dang cute!!!! Love the photos!

Mandy said...

HI I'm a fellow guest designer at Scrapperie so I thought I'd drop by your blog(it's AWESOME). YOur boys are so cute!

Frances said...

Cute photos and that darn Ethan climbing up a tree...SURPRISE, SURPRISE!