Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Simple and Sweet

So, lately, I've been struggling with the idea that less might just be more! I love the clean, simple layouts that I see in magazines, on Two Peas, etc. But, when I try to create one myself, I just don't seem to like the result. This time, however, I think I like what I got. The key, I think, was more photos....something to look at since there isn't a whole lot of "junk" on the page. Imagine that....the photos!

The page is called "My Son Shine." It includes paper by Sassafras Lass and Cosmo Cricket. The buttons are SEI and the alphabet stickers are also Sassafras. Finally, the layout is from this month's sketch at Gettin' Sketchy.

6 comments:

Heather Bares said...

love it!

christie Trahan said...

Simple...uncluttered yet amazing....That is one to be scraplifted..
christie

amuffoletto said...

Aphra, love the colors and the simplicity. Yee Haa girl. I love it.

Gabrielle said...

Great LO! I'm a clean lines scrapper too! I try to change things up but tend to be most comfortable with what I know. :)

Kim said...

this is so my style. I love it. I commented and favorited this LO in the scrapperie gallerie. :)

Melissa said...

Really love this design! I think I need to sketch this one for future scraplifting!