Tuesday, February 10, 2009

TAG, I'm it!

The wonderful Amy Muffolato, whom I met at Treasured Memories, has tagged me. It's a neat tag, though. From your digital picture album, you post the fourth picture from the fourth folder and its story. Then, you tag four more people. Not too bad, and we get to see some great photos.



This is my one-year-old sitting on the steps of the jungle gym. He can't take time to smile for me because he's stuffing Cheezits in his mouth. [That boy loves a cracker.] I can't wait to scrap these photos...there's a whole series of them. Me and him both trying to capture some cheese! LOL

Now, I'd like to see pictures from

1. Frances at Forever and a Year
2. Danielle at Life, One Layout at a Time
3. Brandi at Scrapping Memories One Layout at a Time
4. Tanya at Forget Me Nots

5 comments:

amuffoletto said...

What a great photo Aphra...

Frances said...

He looks so big...it kinda makes me sad. This is the first time I have seen a picture of him and felt this way. I will be to your house soon to get my fill!

Scrapper Mom said...

Such a great picture! Also, from a couple entries back, I love your my son shine" layout. Great design and papers...

Stacey Michaud said...

Such an adorable photo!

Ginger said...

What a cute little buddy! What a fun tag idea!