Sunday, March 29, 2009

Goodbye March

Hello April. This whole month I've been designing layouts based on Pam's sketches over at Sassy Girl Scraps. Here's my last layout, entitled Wearing of the Green. Can't wait to meet next month's artist and see all her scrappy goodness!


That little red-headed boy was so funny with those big ole St. Paddy's Day sunglasses. He would not, however, wear the headband with the antennae on top. He pitched an all-out fit. Which as any good scrapper mama would, I photographed as well.


Happy Scrappin',

4 comments:

Lisa F. Hebert said...

I just love the layout. Your little boy is adorable. It's funny how they can go from glad to mad in about 3 seconds.

Frances said...

Love the new blog background and the layout. Out of both pictures I do have to say that I love the one of him pitching a fit! Too cute!

Rochelle said...

I love your layout!!! I just may have to lift it! ;)

Emilio said...

http://deciloquequierass.blogspot.com/

Good Bloog my friend!! Congratulations!!

good luck!! See you!