Sunday, March 22, 2009

Laissez Les Bontemps Roulez!

As they say here in Louisiana, "Let the good times roll!" And so they did back on February 21 at the Alexandria Mardi Gras Association's Children's Parade. My eight-year-old son and I had a great time riding on the float, dancing to the music, and throwing 15 gross beads. He took that lovely photo of me. Practice makes perfect, right?

I was so excited to get to scrapbook in pink! That doesn't happen very often in a household with a husband, two sons, and even a male cat. The sketch is by Pam over at Sassy Girl Scraps; isn't she good?


Happy Scrappin',

9 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

What a great layout - I always love circle designs!

Heather Bares said...

beautiful as usual!! LOVE IT

Suz said...

What a great layout! I LOVE THE CIRCLE & bright colors. A real show stopper gallery stand out

Stacey Michaud said...

Lovin that circle and how you embellished it! Awesome!

Lindsay said...

Hey Aphra! Congrats on the GDT at Creative Scrappers - that's awesome! You totally deserve it and that LO you did was so much fun!

~Sasha Farina~ said...

aphra! I love this.. the colors are just yummy!

Jocelyn said...

I just found your Blog and I so adore it!!!! Wow, that LO is awesome and I so love pink and circles!!!!! Please stop by and say Hi!!! I just adore meeting new people with a passion for life and paper crafting!!! Have a wonderful weekend!!!

Susan Longman said...

I love the layout Aphra...just got my little shoebox circle papers can't wait to crack em out...now I have some inspiration. Loving your blog and your work. ps. thanks for popping in on me...

Staci said...

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment on my blog the other day! I've really enjoyed looking around yours - I love your style! Gorgeous layout in this post - love how you used the shaped paper!