Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sassy Girl Scraps Scrap Artist of the Month

Pam, Sassy Girl herself, invited me to fill in as March's Scrap Artist of the Month at her blog. Well, of course, I jumped on the chance, seeing as I am hooked on sketches. Let me tell you, I'm sure glad I did because her sketches are fab-u-lous! I'll be doing one for the next four weeks. Check out her blog; it's great.

Here's my first one: Snack Time, featuring my toddler scarfing down some Cheezits on the jungle gym. My goodness he looks a lot older than one here! Time sure flies.

I love these patterned papers by Prima and My Little Shoebox. And, I junked it up good with some Prima flowers, Maya Road chipboard, Teresa Collins transparencies, and American Crafts arrows. One of my favorite parts of the layout is the chain from the chipboard key chain. Fun! Fun!




7 comments:

amuffoletto said...

This is a WOW!!!!!!!!! scrapbook page. I love your style. You rock.

amuffoletto said...

Ahhhhh.....I have had my eye on those cool stick pins. I have picked up a few in the sewing section some with butterflies even. I love them and thought they were perfect for scrapin' Step out of the scrapbook section ladies. Aphra your page is amazing. I love the sassafras and the circles with the buttons and the pins.

amuffoletto said...

Sorry the "Ahhhh" Post was for your next post.

Frances said...

Loving it...the layout is so messy!

Heather Bares said...

love love love this layout!!!!

let's embellish! said...

SO fun Aphra! Congrats at being AGASAM! Awesome!

Rochelle said...

all I have to say is....WOW!!!!!!!!!