Thursday, March 5, 2009

Grow Together

Yes, it's another layout of my two boys outside at their grandparents' house back in January. I just can't get enough of those pictures. The sun, their sweet smiles, the trees, the blue sky. MMM...makes for some good scrapbook inspiration!

The layout is based on the Creative Scrappers' sketch for the April guest designer contest. And, the papers are a random mix of Pink Paislee, Sassafras, and Cosmo. Once again, I've used stick pins, Maya Road and Chloe's Closet. I think I could put them on every layout....come to think of it, I may have lately!



2 comments:

Frances said...

I call it...it's another Top 10!!! Well in my book anyway, I LOVE IT! Love the mix of colors and your recent trademark...the stick pins.

XOXO

Heather Bares said...

great layout!