Monday, April 6, 2009

Round Two

Here's my second entry for the Urban Anthology Design Star contest. The challenge was to showcase three manufacturers. I love to mix it up, but it was hard to narrow it down to just three.

In any case, my layout features Sassafras Lass, Cosmo Cricket, October Afternoon, My Little Shoebox, American Crafts, Making Memories, and American Crafts. Appearances were also made by Maya Road, Prima, Bazzill, Imaginesce, and Scrap Works. Hope there's not a penalty for going over three!

The journaling is a list of cute phrases that my toddler says right now: Goodness Gracious, Bwess You, Etan Hold It, I Hungwy Momma, and Non't Want It. Don't you just love the way they mix up consonants?



P.S. It was NUMBER ONE in the Two Peas Top Ten!!! Sooooo excited. Pinch me.

10 comments:

Frances said...

It is simply precious...and I love the collage you made to show off your layout!

XXOOXXOO

Jamie Harder said...

I saw this on two peas.....WTG!!! I love this layout!!!

Lydia said...

Great page you did a wonderful job on the tree and the colors are dinamite

ally serrato said...

aphra ~ that tree is to die for ~ i love what you did with the little prima owl ~ amazing layout ~ great, great job!!!
{xoxo}

Lindsay said...

Such an adorable tree! Way to go on Two Peas - I never think o post there anymore - I will have to remember! :)

Rochelle said...

Super, SUPER cute!! Love the tree... the circles.. the buttons! Love it!

Stacey said...

Aphra I love that layout. It is bold, fresh, and adorable all at the same time. Congrats on the Two Peas top 10 too!

Kim said...

it is an awesome page!!! I love that tree!!

Jessica said...

rad LO- that tree rocks... super cool!!

MyLittleTeapot said...

wow this is amazing Aphra! no wonder it was number 1. Great job!

xoxo
LG