Saturday, May 23, 2009

Challenged

This week's challenge over at Scrapping Out Loud is to scrap your crappy pics. Thank you SOL. I took these photos of my kiddos hiding in the linen cabinets back in March 2008, but was sadly disappointed when they came back blurry. Too many moving body parts and not enough light in the hallway. I had big plans for these photos, but I tucked them away. Well, thanks to SOL, I scrapped them with no shame, and I just love the result. The sketch provided by SOL is a good one!




The paper is Crate Paper Orbit collection....how fun? The only coordinating embellishment that I bought was the glitter borders, so there are two of those. The two spaceships are from a pack of Fancy Pants chipboard. The journaling is Dymo, and the ringed planet is just some fancy (ha, ha) cutwork on my part.

Happy Scrappin',


P.S. Don't forget about the giveaway a couple of posts down....I'm at 9299!

13 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I love this LO and what a great challenge!!! I have some time this weekend....I need to look through my pics, I know there are a ton of crappy ones!!!!! Have a great weekend!

Jodi Wilton said...

Love this Aphra!!!! I have the exact photos of my kids in the linen closet... and I got the same result!lol! YOU ROCKED THIS!!!

Pat said...

Aphra this is very cool!!!

Wendy Smith said...

ooh...I just love what you have done with these papers...really inventive..super cool scrapping Aphra

Tam, I am said...

I love what you have done!! I need to get some of that paper!!

Jamie Harder said...

What a super fun layout!! I need to go do this challenge:) I have lots of "bad" photos that I love!!

Melissa said...

FANTASTIC! Love the PP collection(I love crate) and the pics are fab.

Lydia said...

Aphra that page is FABULOUS!! I love the planet and stuff. It's some playful. Love it!!!

Heather Bares said...

love this!!!!

MyLittleTeapot said...

Gorgeous LO once again Aphra! Love those pps and the color combination is just amazing

xoxo
LG

Jessica said...

I love your pgs. and look forward to seeing what you come up with for every sol challenge..this pg is absolutely adorable! love the pics and that paper is delish! thanks for playing along!!

redmom said...

I'm so glad you fell in love with those photos again!!! Love your page!!

Ilene said...

Awesome LO. Totally love those papers.