Monday, May 18, 2009

Not Too Shabby

Well, I broke my promise to not change my blog for one month....like one week in. I've been wanting a white background with bold, bright colors popping off of it. While blog surfing yesterday, I found a blog just like what I wanted. It was designed by shabbyblogs.com.


CUTE! And FREE! Couldn't pass that up. And they have buttons, blinkies, labels, and backgrounds for two and three column blogs. You know what that means. Yep, I'll be widening my blog as soon as I find a wide header. Anyway, no more promises from me......Promise!

Here's another item of interest--Karen is looking for some guest designers over at Pages in Time. Check out all the details HERE. She'll be choosing someone each month, so get on over there and try already!

4 comments:

Jennifer L. said...

I love the new look. I'm definately going to be checking them out today.

Jessica said...

ohh your blog looks so cute! love the new look!

Melissa said...

I knew you couldn't do it ;) hehe

Love the new look though.

Lindsay said...

LOVE the new blog header Aphra! So cheery!