Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Picnic at the Park

What a sweet picture of my little boy having a picnic lunch with my good friend's two little girls. They were down visiting family, so we met up at the park. The kids were too cute eating their little sandwiches on the blanket. My rough, tough boy wasn't sure what to think of my friends' sweet little girls. He complied quite nicely as any gentlemen would.

This layout features a kit from Pages in Time. Paper is by Adornit, Carolee's Creations, and Making Memories. I used a Jenni Bowlin journal card, and I cut the butterflies from one of her bingo cards. {LOVE that Martha Stewart punch!} And my favorite part....the alphabet stickers from Jenni Bowlin. Wowee, those are nice! The pearls were from my stash.




11 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I just found your Blog and I am so enjoying it!!!! The LO is just STUNNING!!! Please stop by and say Hi....I just adore meeting new people who have a passion for life and papercrafting!!! Have a terrific Thursday!

Jessica said...

ohhh wow absolutely beautiful!! love that pic..they look so adorable!

Frances said...

This layout is absolutely beautiful Aphra! My favorite is the butterflies.

MyLittleTeapot said...

This is just gorgeous aphra! I always love your layering. Well done again

LG

Staci said...

Oooh, this is one gorgeous layout!! I really love the handcutting, and how cute is that photo?! I'm in love with my MS butterfly punch too :-)

Lucy Edson said...

Gorgeous!! So soft and beautiful!! Your photo and handcutting really make this a wonderful layout!

Stacey Michaud said...

Great layout! I love the handcutting! And I hear you on the letters, I am a huge fan of them!

Lindsay said...

Love your cutwork! Don't you just love those JB letters? They are the perfect thickness!

Denise said...

Absolutely Stunning!!! Love it!! I gotta get me a butterfly punch!!

Jamie Harder said...

Another gorgeous layout Aphra!!! Pink and brown is my favorite colour combo!!!

Tristi said...

what a gorgeous page! I LOVE those butterflys :o) those are my new obsession... any kind of butterfly on my scrapbook pages!!