Saturday, June 6, 2009

Inspired Blueprints DT Call

I love sketches, and I really love the ones at Inspired Blueprints. I had to submit my layout to apply for the team!

So, there we were in Brenham, TX, admiring the beautiful bluebonnets. My boys were wearing matched shirts bought for just this occasion. We rode 6.5 hours to get there, the sun was shining, and the flowers were blooming. But my kids were not looking at the camera. They were barely sitting still. Oh well, what's a mom to do, but still take 187 photos, right?



The paper I used is a little random....pink, orange, green, monkeys....but I was feeling it. I love the pops of black. And since I had no embellishments to go with the paper, I just cut it all up. I'd been dying to make a pinwheel for a while, so I added one of those too.





14 comments:

Susan said...

Love all the colors. This is a super cute LO.

Jessica said...

beautiful aphra...the boys look so cute! good luck!

Rochelle said...

beautiful layout! Love all the colors! Good luck on the DT! :)

Deb said...

I love this page!! So bright and cheerful, and that pinwheel is awesome! Good luck on the DT!

Jamie Harder said...

I love how you can mix various papers and it always works!! Great page!!

iza said...

i love ur choice of color aphra.i think it blends well n love how the black stand out.cute lo.love it...

Melissa said...

Oh my, this is really great. Love the colours and that windmill looks fabulous. Good luck with the Dt call too!

Wendy Smith said...

this is awesome Aphra..and good lukc with your application...i applied to, but I doubt I will get on

Jocelyn said...

What TALENT!!! I just adore these LO's and may I ask how do you make the pinwheels!!!! I just love them!!!!! You keep me inspired!!! Have a wonderful weekend!

Samantha said...

Good luck Aphra! I think they would be so lucky to have you join their team...can't wait to hear. Your lo is wonderful.

Jodi said...

WOW APHRA! What an amazing page!! I was just thinkin' I wanted to make a pinwheel too! lol!... They would be absolutely silly not take on as part of the DT... YOU ARE AMAZING!! good luck!

Liz Granger said...

Aphra,

You are awesome!!! Love ALL the layouts. Your ideas and creativity are inspiring! Can't wait to see everyone at the next meeting.

ally serrato said...

aphra ~ youre soooooo stinkin talented!!!! these layout totally rock ~ the new layout for sketch number twenty three ~ AMAZING!!! your talent blows me away!!! just thought you should know :-D
{xoxo}

Lindsay said...

Awesoem LO Aphra! I saw the pinwheels in a Bo Bunny ad and have been DYING to make one - you have inspired me! They would be crazy not to choose you for their Design Team - can't wait to hear!