Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Pages in Time Design Team Layout

Here's my June layout for Pages in Time online store and kit club. This month I was given Jenni Bowlin papers to work with. I love all that brown and creme. I'm resisting the urge to go punch out a Martha Stewart butterfly and plop it right on top of that vine. I could probably use that punch on every one of my layouts.




The June kit at Pages in Time is also up for sale. I've said it before, but I'll say it again....the kits are stuffed and such a great price! Karen also has an add-on available. Go take a peek! While you're there, check out the gallery. It is chock full of inspiring layouts. The featured designer this month is Irene Tan. Holy cow...that girl can scrap!

12 comments:

Frances said...

Cute stuff...he looks so handsome! You are right you get tons of stuff.

Cheryl Kosakura said...

I love the browns, very nice!
-Cher

Wendy Smith said...

just love the browns...gorgeous cutwork with those leaves

MyLittleTeapot said...

Sweetie I've emailed my address to you already hope you got it

BTW, I am so loving that kit, so yummy! If only shipping cost is not too much, I'll get those myself. your LO made justice to the kit. Amazing work as always

xoxo
LG

Jocelyn said...

You did such a wonderful job with this LO!!! Love those browns....stunning!!

Rochelle said...

lovely page! Love the brown!

iza said...

i really lurve the color u use.the layering was simple n great.love it, love it...

Melissa said...

Gorgeous, love those colours!

Heather Bares said...

gorgeous!!!!!

Lindsay said...

Gorgeous LO, Aphra! Thanks for the sweet words you left on my blog yesterday - I appreciate it! :)

Jamie Harder said...

Oh ya, I am loving all that brown and creme! Amazing layout!!

Susan Longman said...

I love the brown and Cream Aphra...gorgeous layout