Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Toddler Time

It seems like lately I mostly scrap my toddler. Sometimes I feel a little guilty about that, but they grow up sooooo fast in those early years and everything they do is new and cute. I don't want to miss any of it. So, here's more fun layouts about my two year old.







Oh my goodness, this little baseballer cracks me up! He was dead set on playing some ball with his brother. He got the glove, and for whatever reason plodded up to the fence and got in the ready pose. After a short few minutes, he was sitting on the ground crying completely done with the game.





Awwwww....my baby turned two. He had such a good time at his party. The cake was his favorite. He couldn't even wait for a fork. I was excited to get to use up these clocks. This Bo Bunny birthday paper was a lot of fun, too!

Ok, I know I say this every post, but you have to come back tomorrow....I have some great scrappy news to share!

Have a good day! Happy Scrappin'

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Amazing LO's! Don't feel bad, I feel like I always scrap my youngest too, in the end I'm sure it's equal ;)

Can't wait for your exciting news~

Jodi said...

AWESOME LO's once again Aphra!!! Love them!!!!

Frances said...

That is cute stuff! I am lovin that big baseball and the cupcake...TFL!

Lindsay said...

These are so cute Aphra! Love the baseball, the clocks, and the cupcake! Adoable pictures - they DO grow up too fast!

Jocelyn said...

Love teh Baseball and the Cupcake!!!!! The title to the Baseball LO is just adorable!!!! I so adore you work and am in awe of your wonderful talent!!! Keep them coming!!!! :)

iza said...

gorgeous.love the designs...