Sunday, July 12, 2009

Blown Away!

Sketch #28 is up at 52 Sketches...52 Weeks, and I am absolutely stunned by the amazing talent of my fellow design team members. Each and every layout is beautiful and inspiring. You MUST go check it out. The prize this week ain't too bad either, I tell ya. Anyhoo, here's my humble little take on the sketch.







I just love this Crate Paper...such great colors and patterns. And I was excited to be able to use so many of the different patterns. How great is that die cut paper, hun? I liked the paper so much that I didn't feel the need to do much embellishing. Just some Prima packaging, brads, and alphas. Nothing fancy.

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you had a wonderful Sunday. Be back soon!

Happy Scrappin'

9 comments:

Nicole said...

That is one sweet page!! I lvoe hte colour!!

Tracey said...

Awesome take on the sketch Aphra. Love it!....xxx

Tara Orr said...

hardly humble!! Love your page - your son is your embellie!! Awesome job!

Lindsay said...

I love all of the orange and blue in your LO! Love that die cut too! Have a great week, Aphra!

Manon Keir said...

Gorgeous LO, love those colours!! :)

Jodi said...

Okay... I AM TOTALLY LOVIN' THIS LO! you totally rocked it Aphra! So inspiring! Thanks so much!

iza said...

great sketch, great lo.love it!!the colors feels right.

Frances said...

I love this layout Aphra! Aside from the absolutely precious pics...the paper, the doodling, the alphas, the inking, the brads, the Prima packaging...did I cover it all? Love it!

Alice said...

love this and i am loving the sketch over there also! Must give it a go!!!
Alice
xo