Saturday, August 1, 2009

Dude!

Another great sketch by Allison at So Sketchy! This one features one 4x6 photo, three circles, lots of white space and plenty of patterned paper. Be sure to check it out HERE!

Here's my take on the sketch, Surfer Dude. If looks could kill, hun? My little man was some kind of upset with his little brother for messing up his hole in the sand. The things our kids will fight about. Of course, I didn't help matters much by taking his picture and laughing at him. It's so hard for me to be serious over such silly sibling squabbles. Not very mommy of me. Oh well, maybe one day they'll find it funny, too!





I used more Bo Bunny Mano Luau paper and the backside of some Scrapworks paper. For the two smaller circles, I used Jenni Bowlin journal stickers. They were the perfect size and provided a great place for me to record the important details about this photo.

Happy Scrappin'

6 comments:

laterg8r said...

great paper choices - love how serious his face is!

Samantha said...

I declare, you are the busiest scrapper in the business! Another fabulous lo and really great choice of colors.

Jamie Harder said...

Love that picture!!!! Awesome layout you did for an awesome sketch!! Super flowers!!

Heather Bares said...

love it!!!!

Tonya Boone said...

i hated this paper but now you have changed my mind about it.. i love this layout.. might have to lift it.. saved it in my 2peas so i can go back and lift it. nice work Aphra

Jessica said...

i love that pic!!! he is absolutely adorable! fab fab pg. as always Aphra...tfs!!