Saturday, July 11, 2009

Fabulous Friday

Ok, so I know it's Saturday, but I have some fun news from Friday. Ellen Sosnoski, design team member at Core'dinations, pea-mailed me last week or so asking if she could post my "In the Dunes" layout on the Core'dinations blog. Of course, hun?

Well, it went up yesterday as their Fabulous Friday Find. Soooo neat to be discovered like that. Go check it out HERE. And take a look around while you're there. Their designers have some really neat ideas for using their cardstock. And it sounds like maybe some CHA sneak peeks are going up Monday. Oh, I just love CHA time. Makes my heart go thumpity-thump when I see all the new scrappy goodness coming our way.

Have a happy Saturday! I know I will....Frances is coming to scrapbook at my house later today. I'm hoping to get my hubby to take some photos of us holed up in my scrapbook room, eating Rotel dip, and drinking frozen daiquiris. Hint, hint, honey! LOL

Be back soon with some layouts to share!

Happy Scrappin'

5 comments:

Jana Eubank said...

Congratulations!!! What a darling page, too! You are so flippin' talented!!! I LOVE every single thing you create! ;)

Susan said...

OOH, Lucky you! Girl time with drinks:)

Melissa Fournet said...

A,
You are getting so popular! That is sooooo fabulous!! Congrats to ya chicka!!

Heather said...

Sounds like you have the perfect day planned!! Congrats on the layout - it is fantastic as always!!

Sarah said...

Fabulous layout! Such a great idea. Thanks for sharing and congrats on the find post. Cheers!