Sunday, July 19, 2009

A Fun Sketch

Over at 52 Sketches...52 Weeks, sketch #29 is a fun one, featuring one photo, layers of patterned paper, curves, and circles. You can check it out HERE. This week's prize is sponsored by one of my very favorite kit companies, The ScrapRoom. This week's winner will recieve not one but two kits and a stamp set. Awesome!





For this layout, I used Bo Bunny Press Grease Monkey paper and cardstock stickers and a chipboard title from Me and My Big Ideas. Have you seen those at Michael's? Super cute!

Well, that's it for today. Short and sweet...I have a summer cold, and it is wearing me out. A week of this is enough. Normally, I scrapbook after putting my two-year-old to bed. Not this week. The cold medicine knocks me out at about 9:00. Such a lightweight!

Happy Scrappin'

6 comments:

Jamie Harder said...

LOVE your take on the sketch!!! Those papers work awesome with your picture and that title is cute. I guess I have to start shopping at Michael's again...lol!

Melissa said...

AWESOME page, so bright and fun!

StrawberryPia said...

Hope ypu feel better soon! Awesome take on the sketch! /Pia

Lindsay said...

Love that Bo Bunny Grease Money paper! It's perfect for that adorable picture - I love all of the brads and your title work! :)

Tara Orr said...

Love the bright colours here Aphra - looks fab! Poor you - get better! (easier said than done when you have wee ones eh?)

Stacey Michaud said...

You really rock those sketches! I love the circles and, well, the whole thing!