Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hey, Rickey...

you're so fine; you blow my mind! Hey Rickey! Lime Rickey! Ok, so not exactly the way the song goes, but this Basic Grey really does blow mind.

This month my design team kit from Right at Home Scrapbooking contained the fun and fabulous Lime Rickey by Basic Grey! Super fun colors and patterns. I love how versatile this paper is. Check out these three layouts all made with Lime Rickey and all from products at the store.







I just love how each layout has its own style even though all of them are Basic Grey Lime Rickey. In fact, I used the Collection Pack complete with cardstock stickers and alphas. Be sure to grab up some of this fun paper from the store! I'd love to see what you create.

Happy Scrappin'

14 comments:

Diana said...

FABULOUS!

LG said...

I just ordered my Lime Rickey. Cant wait to play with it after seeing your layouts! Love it all

Susan said...

Lovin the Lime Rickey! It really is one of my favorites! Great layouts, Aphra.

Frances said...

Love them! I know it gave a headache or two, but you rocked that Lime Rickey! I think that you need to save your scraps so we can both work on Lime Rickey when I visit...I am planning as I type. TFL!

Kristine said...

fantastic pages Aphra! Love those bright colors

Jessica said...

yep down right beautiful pgs. aphra!!

Liz said...

Great work, Aphra!! Love how you used the pom pom ribbon as sun rays.

ANAT S said...

gorgeous pages

laterg8r said...

really love your sunshine - super creative :)

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Wow...you rocked the Lime Rickey!!!

nscropper said...

Love the lime rickey line too :)
GORGEOUS layouts.

Lydia said...

Really fabulous layous Aphra, I love the baseball bounce and I think that is the best use of pom pom ribbon that I have ever seen. Great stuff

Heather Bares said...

gorgoeus layouts!

Tonya Boone said...

your just so talented.. i love your work..