Wednesday, July 1, 2009

So Revealing!

July 1st. Reveal day. I LOVE reveal day! Glad it fell on my day off, so I can spend nap time blog hopping. Mmmm...good fun.

Best of all....I have a reveal myself....my first So Sketchy layout!

This month the So Sketchy Sistas were sponsored by a fab kit club, The Paper Passion. The kit features the fun October Afternoon Cherry Hill papers. We'll be designing with it all month and you can win it just by entering our July contest. LOVE it!

For my layout, I modified the sketch a little so I could include a second photo of my adorable red-head getting his first feel of sand. I did a little paper piecing. Big surprise, eh? Oh, and no layout would be complete without a little Dymo journaling! Does Dymo have a design team? Hey, a girl can dream, hun?





Supplies Used Cardstock: Bazzil; Patterned Paper: October Afternoon Cherry Hill; Alphas: American Crafts; Brads: American Crafts; Ribbon: American Crafts; Ink: StayzOn.

Be sure to head on over to the blog and check out this month's fab prize! You'll have many chances to enter the July contest because Ally has tons of great sketches lined up.

Happy Scrappin'




10 comments:

Jocelyn said...

This is so darling!!!! I just love the great colors and the pics are perfect!!! Wishing you a great day!!! :)

Tracey said...

Love the LO Aphra. Awesome colour combo and the photos are adorable....xxx

Frances said...

Love it Aphra! It is such a bright and summery layout...just perfect for some beach pics. I have said it a thousand times...those cheeks...I could just squeeze them!

laterg8r said...

awesome LO, love your paper piecing and love dymo too - keep on dreaming and maybe they'll have a design team one day LOL :)

Melissa said...

Wowzers, this is awesome. Love the colour combo and those pics are divine!

Jamie Harder said...

This is awesome!! Such bright and cheery colors...and Iove that pail!!

MyLittleTeapot said...

That layout is stunning Aphra! I love the bucket and those photos are just adorable!

LG

Heather said...

Beautiful layout!! Love the Dymo journalling...I've got to get one of those things!

Lisa said...

this layout is so cute...love the beach pail, and the dymo journaling...perfect.
Lisa

Heather Bares said...

adorable!