Wednesday, July 8, 2009

So Sketchy's in Full Swing

Here's my third layout for So Sketchy! design team. Have I told you how much I love Allison's sketches? Please do go to the blog and check this one out. You'll also find some amazing designs by two of my Sistas, a picture of July's amazing prize, and a new star sketch that will knock your socks off!







Supplies Cardstock: Bazzil; Patterned Paper, Chipboard Stickers, Pebbles: Pebbles, Inc.; Ribbon: American Crafts; Journal Spots: Jillibean Soup; Chipboard Frame: Technique Tuesday; Stick Pins: Maya Road; Other: book pages.

Mr. Independent here did NOT enjoy the swing ride at Gulf Shores' mini amusement park. He couldn't figure out how to get out of it or make it go faster or whatever else he wanted it to do. His faces were cracking me up! Nevertheless, his dad and I enjoyed watching him ride all the different rides. He was strapped in. We got to just stand there for five minutes. Hey, don't judge.......this is one ACTIVE two-year-old here. LOL!

Happy Scrappin'

18 comments:

MyLittleTeapot said...

Hi sweetie! Thanks for you support. I actually used the punch you gave me for my scrappin idol layout.

WOW this layout is amazing. I love those pps and I love the way you adhere your title. So unique. Way too cool!!!

xoxo
LG

Samantha said...

looks great aphra, this is one of my faves of yours. can't help but love that pebbles paper you used!

Jodi said...

This is amazing APHRA! You blow me away with every LO!

Susan said...

You did it again! Another great LO. I really love the way you used the jouranl sprouts.

Nicole said...

Really great page!! the colours POP!!

Jocelyn said...

Great page, love all the colors and the pics are so cute!!!! You are so very talented!!! :)

Frances said...

Oh yea...this is a keeper! I just love your choice of paper, it's just perfect. I would put this in my BOS if I only knew what it was! LOL

Tracey said...

Love this layout Aphra. Awesome colours and perfect pics to match....xxx

Wendy Smith said...

i love So Sketchy and your layouts and contribution to the CT are fantastic..truely inspiration Aphra...LOVE YOUR WORK!!!

grover said...

Your layout is super cute!
Your right..the sketchs are fantastic!
Vanessa

Lydia said...

Great page, Aphra I love the colors and the dots around the circles

Linda said...

Awesome LO...love everything you've done here :)

Lindsay said...

I love th colors and the book paper behind the title! The dots around the circle add so much and these photos are too cute!

Staci said...

This is totally fantastic!! Love those dots around the circle - so eyecatching!

Jamie Harder said...

This layout is fabulous Aphra!!!!

Tara Orr said...

WOW - how stunning is this! All the colours totally POP!! Your cutie's hair is the perfect shade! Love it!

Jana Eubank said...

Every bit of this is perfection! Love the circle treatment, the title treatment . . . the layered flowers, the big bow! LOVE IT!!!

An Zeelmaekers said...

I love your LO. Its beautiful. I like the colors