Tuesday, July 21, 2009

So Splashy!

Today's sketch at So Sketchy! is designed to make a splash! Check it out HERE. As soon as I saw it, I thought of this fabulous We R Memory Keepers paper and my cutie-patootie in the splash pool. Now that's a good combination!




I went a little splash crazy on this layout. One sheet of the We R Memory Keepers paper was full of red and yellow paisleys that looked like splashes to me. Soooo, I cut them out, doodled on some outlines, and pop dotted them onto the page. Then, I brought out the Crystal Accents and glopped it down like water droplets. Even on the photos! To finish it off, I added a Glitz bling title and some Dymo journaling.

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Scrappin'

P.S. Toot....toot! This layout was in the Top Ten at Two Peas! Wooo Hoooooooo.....love me some Alison Cope sketches!

9 comments:

Kwilt said...

What a wonderful layout!!! I love all your doodling...I need to incorporate that into my lo's. Love the 'water droplets'...great touch!

Huggs...Kathy

Laurel said...

Wow, so fabulous! So bright, cheery and fun!

Melissa said...

This is amazing, love the bright colours and the water spots!

Jamie Harder said...

Such colorful goodness!! Love the splashes and water droplets!! Fabulous GF!!!

iza said...

fun bright color was great for this lo.love the splash, deserve to be in the top 10...

Jodi said...

Awesome LO! I love the bright colors!! Congrats on being in the top ten too!

LG said...

Brilliant Aphra!!! Love the touch of those crystal accents. Where can i get those? its brilliant

Frances said...

Is that a water droplet on your layout? Huh, I almost missed it. hehe! I love it Aphra and the colors are perfect...that Allison... she never ceases to amaze me!

Jessica said...

this is such a fun and colorful layout...i love the entire composition...and that pic is adorable..he is adorable!!