Monday, August 24, 2009

Crazy Hat Day Layout

Another sketch from Liz at The Scrappiest! This one features two photos, a circle, and plenty of patterned paper. You can check it out HERE. And here's my layout.









This layout includes a lot of supplies from Noel Mignon's Nightingale kit. I added the Paper Studio background paper, the blue/cream checked Webster's Pages paper, the aqua fabric Thickers, and the Cosmo Cricket chipboard alphas. Oh, and the pearls. Cuz no Crazy Hat Day layout would be complete without pearls, right?

Be sure to go by The Scrappiest because Liz is introducing the new design team and showcasing their first layouts. It's a feast for the eyes, I tell ya. I'm so excited to be staying on for a second term. Liz's sketches are great! Thanks!

Oh, and don't forget to upload your layout by the end of August to be eligible for this month's prize, a gift certificate to Memorable Seasons. Don't let that fab opportunity pass you by!

Happy Scrappin'

9 comments:

Laurel said...

Fantastic layout!

Jana Eubank said...

Oh, gosh!!! This is just stunning, Aphra!!! I LOVE the texture and all the layering. Have I told you lately how much I LOVE everything you do?! Rockin' page, girl! ;)

Rebecca said...

Love it--the colors, the layers, the pleated paper--it is all awesome!

Pearl said...

love the colors & pattern mix ! what fun pics !!!

Looking forward to the next 6 mths with the Scrappiest too!

Staci said...

Love this layout, aphra! Fabulous layering and colors!

iza said...

crazyly beautiful.blue n red was great combo...

Jocelyn said...

What great colors and I love all the details!!!!! Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent with us!!!! :)

Melissa Fournet said...

omg! just love this one, love the colors and the pics are so cute!! i see you still are threading all those buttons!! would you like to come and do some for me!
see ya tomorrow

Susan said...

Hi Aphra! Glad to be sharing a little DT space with you! I look forward to our time at The Scrappiest! By the way, love the layout! But, I always love your layouts:-)