Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I'm Feeling Dreamy

Because of this week's challenge at Scrapping Out LOUD! For this challenge, we were to scrapbook about our dreams. My really important dreams involve my children and the kind of lives they'll lead and the type of people they'll become. So, here's my layout.







For this layout, I used KI Memories and Chatterbox papers. The chipboard star came from the dollar spot at Michaels. I covered it with patterned paper and then painted it with Shimmerz. LOVE that stuff! I also painted the mustard colored vinyl Thickers with it, but I don't think you can really tell in the photos. I painted the chipboard tag with Tim Holtz crackle paint in picket fence. LOVE that stuff, too!

Be sure to stop by SOL to see the rest of the design team's layouts.....wonderful!

Happy Scrappin'

4 comments:

Jana Eubank said...

I just LOVE that row of buttons and the title anchored on the tag and star! Cute!!!!

laterg8r said...

love this lo - the color combo is wonderful and that star rocks it!

Lucy Edson said...

Love your title on this layout! And how precious to record your dreams for your children! Wonderful inspiration! :)

Lydia said...

Great layout aphra and congrats on the new dt, you rock!!