Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Oh, Happy Day!

That's what today is! Some great things happening here in My Scrappy Life.

First, I found out last night that I made the design team over at 3 Scrappy Boys, an amazing kit company run by Heather Nistler. She offers the latest greatest products in a jam-packed kit sent right to your door each month! I'll be working with her kits, posting at the blog, contributing to the newsletter, and helping to host an online crop. Fun, hun? And I get to work with these talented ladies!

Kimberly Archer
Heather Bowser
Amy Coose
Jennifer Engel
Sara Wise

I can't wait to get started. As soon as the September kits are posted, I 'll let you know!

**********************************************************************

In other news, my Freedom layout was posted on the My Little Bit of Whimsy blog. Stephanie is having a great contest and you could win some whimsies (maybe even the ones below)! Go take a look HERE. You won't be disappointed.


**********************************************************************

And last, but certainly not least, I'm traveling to Lafayette tonight for a Treasured Memories design team meeting. I'm super excited! We haven't met or had an assignment in a while...ya know, with summer vacations and all. We're starting up again, and I'm sure Melissa and Janet have some great ideas in store. I know the store is overflowing with CHA goodies, so I'll be shopping my little heart out.

And don't forget about Beatriz Guzman's classes at the Busy Bea crop starting October 2nd. Frances and I have already reserved our spot! Hope to see you there. We'll be learning how to make one of these fabulous altered books.




Thanks for stopping by and letting me share! Be back soon with some layouts.

10 comments:

Lan said...

Congrats Aphra! You are so talented and deserve the spot. Don't know how you keep coming up with all these new ideas but I love visiting your blog.

Jessica said...

Congrats Aphra!!

Melissa said...

Aphra, I just saw your name over on the 3 Scrappy boys site! Congrats to you! You totally deserve it!

Susan said...

Congrats! It is well deserved.

Heather said...

Congrats on all your DT accomplishments!!

Staci said...

Big congrats to you aphra! And you get to work with amy - she's one of my favs!

ellen s. said...

congrats! that is so exciting! and that class looks awesome!

~Sasha Farina~ said...

woot woot!!!! so deserving!! COngrats Aphra!

kimosabescraps said...

Congratulations Aphra.. Im so excited for you ! YOu are soooo deserving.. I love your work!
Have fun at the design team meeting!
Kim

Monique said...

Congrats Aphra!! Love your work!!