Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A So Sketchy Double!

As soon as I saw August sketch #8 by Allison at So Sketchy, I knew the photos I'd be scrapping. All so I could use a train die cut border by K & Co. It's been hanging out in my scrap pile for several months along with these photos of my son riding the safari train at the amusement park in Gulf Shores. He rode the train several times and at one point really thought he was driving it. He's a mess!











Supplies: Cardstock: The Paper Studio; Patterned Paper: Scenic Route, Imaginesce, Making Memories; Die Cut Borders: K & Co.; Border Punch: EK Success; Alphas: American Crafts; Journaling Strips: Dymo Labeler.

Be sure to go check out this double-pager sketch at So Sketchy. It's a fun one!

Happy Scrappin'

5 comments:

Samantha said...

super super cute Aphra, you just amaze me with how many beautiful layouts you get done.

Judith said...

This is fantastic sooo cute. x

laterg8r said...

fabulous page - love the smoke clouds and how they go both under and over the other paper! :)

Jana Eubank said...

This page is too, too cute! I love how the train and choo choo puffs draw your eye around the page.

christie Trahan said...

So simple yet soooooooooo cute!!!!!!!