Sunday, August 2, 2009

What's Cooking?

Today I'd like to share my August layout for Scrap the Boys. We were asked to use a photo of our boys with food. Um, yeah, I've got some of those! To make it a little more challenging, we also had to include a cooking term in the title.

So, here's my toddler making a mess of himself with a popsicle. Such a summer treat for my kiddos.







I love those Hambly screenprint butterflies. Pity you can't see them better. I need to do something to thier edges to make them stand out more. Any suggestions?

Anyway, dig out your boys eating and cook up a layout to post at Scrap the Boys by the end of the month. There are always some good prizes to be won!

Happy Scrappin'


P.S. All supplies came from Noel Mignon's Five Foot Two kit. Man, I LOVE her kits. I've just received the Nightingale kit. LOVE it! Thanks, Noel!

3 comments:

laterg8r said...

can you ink the edges with stazon? Love this LO - great flowers and butterflies together!

Frances said...

I was going to suggest Staz On. Hey, you give it a try and let me know how to do it...K! Sweet layout. Love, love, love the mix of paper. And again, that boy is a mess.

Linda said...

Loving the bright colours you've used for this Aphra....just gorgeous!