Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Winding Down

Summer, that is. Not these two.



Just wanted to share a blog award that I got today. From one of my MOST favorite scrappers, Jana Eubank! I love, love, love every single one of her layouts and sketches. To be given an award by her made me super happy! Thanks, Jana.



Now, to pass it on. Here are some of my other favorite scrappers who also deserve a beautiful blog award.

1. Frances. Her blog Forever and a Year will make you smile and inspire you to scrap outside the box.

2. Samantha. Her blog More Paper Please is always loaded with pretty layouts and altered projects.

3. Wendy. I often visit Wendy's blog My Head Space because she is amazing at clustering embellishments on her layouts.

4. Stacey. It's Just Paper, Stacey's blog, is so much more in fact. Her layouts inspire me and her blogging reminds me of what really matters in life.

Pass it on, ladies. It sure will make someone's day. Thanks again, Jana!

Happy Scrappin'

7 comments:

Samantha said...

Thank you Aphra, you are too kind! I love popping in on your blog and what a lovely surprise to see these kind words! You are always a source of inspiration.

Wendy Smith said...

AWWWW thank you Aphra..that is lovely of you!

love the montage of pics

I absolutely love your work too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jessica said...

love the pics of the boys and congrats on your award!

Stacey Michaud said...

Oh yeah! How much fun! Thanks hon! I will pass it on!

Ginny said...

Thanks for the blog links - some were new to me. I've already bookmarked a couple to visit when I have a little more time. Love your designs, I'm always inspired. Now if only I could find time to create everything I have in my head!

LG said...

congratulations with the blog award! Your blog is beautiful and very inspiring indeed. Truly deserving

ally serrato said...

yay ~ congrats on the award!! love the photos from summer :-)