Thursday, September 17, 2009

Another "Pwoject" to Share

"Do a pwoject, Momma?" Can you hear my little two year old asking to do a project? Sweet, hun? He just loves school and is always pretending to do homework and art projects. He rips pages out of magazines and crumbles them up and says, "You see my scwapbook, Momma?" I sure do, buddy.

So, I thought I needed to scrap this precious memory for sure. I took some photos of him painting with watercolors this summer. I paired my soft colored photos with Imaginisce's Teacher's Pet line and came up with this.






Supplies: Patterned paper, flowers, brads, stamp: Imaginisce Teacher's Pet; Chipboard frame: Jenni Bowlin; Button: Basic Grey; Ribbon: the Paper Studio; Floss: DMC; Alpha stickers: Sassafras Lass; Border Punch: Fiskars; Crackle Paint: Tim Holtz.

My layout is based on another fab sketch from Allison over there at So Sketchy! Scrappers, she is working it out this month. If you've not gone by the blog to see all the wonderful sketches and design team layouts, you are missing out. And, she has a contest going on. You can check it all out HERE.

Have a SCRAPPY day!

8 comments:

laterg8r said...

love how he says project! great school embellies :D

Lydia said...

Aphra the little details on this page are adorable. I love the tiny note pads and how you cut out the little squares. Great colors so vibrant too!! Love it!

Jana Eubank said...

What a cutie! I LOVE this line and you did it perfect justice! You are amazing! ;)

Michelle said...

Aphra this is so cute!! I love the school paper.. perfect for pwojects!! My 2 yr old is the same. Has to have his colors and scissors and markers out when Britty is doing homework or I am scrapping!! They are so fun!!

Jessica said...

such a sweetie pie! love this layout so much! tfs!

Heather Bares said...

adorable!!!!

Crystal Brothers said...

Hey :) So glad to have you joining us at SS! Also, huge congrats to you on the 3 scrappy boys DT. I always LOVE your stuff!

piradee talvanna said...

love this... so much fun & how you placed all the embellishment!! love coming here... so much inspirations