Thursday, September 3, 2009

Cosmo Cricket Black Box

Last month, Lisa from Right at Home Scrapbooking sent me Cosmo Cricket's black box to work with. After much contemplation, I decided to make a matching card set. It seemed like a practical way to use up my scraps from my DT kit and make a great gift at the same time. Even though I rarely do altered projects, I really like how it turned out.







Everything except the Maya Road sheer flowers comes from Basic Grey's Lime Rickey collection pack. Be sure to check the store at Right at Home to get your hands on any of the new Basic Grey products.

Thanks for stopping by! Hope to be back soon with some layouts.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

that is so cute! love those cards!

laterg8r said...

great whimsical cards :D

Melanie said...

What a fun gift. Love what you did with the box and your cards are adorable.

Lindsay said...

Such cute cards and a great box - gotta love that Lime Rickey! :)

Lisa F. Hebert said...

I just love the cards and the box. You did a great job.
Lisa

LG said...

this is amazing Aphra. Love how you've used those BG pps