Sunday, October 11, 2009

Counting down the days

until Halloween! My kids are so excited about Halloween this year, especially my two year old. Since their dad won't be home for Halloween, we decided to let him in on some of the fun...picking out costumes, taking some photos, decorating the house, going to the pumpkin patch. Well, all this early preparation has left my kiddos eager for the big day!

This layout features of photo of my kids wearing their new costumes. My oldest wanted the scariest costume they had. I think he looks like a decoration on the porch. Tee hee! But he thinks he's scary. My little one didn't really care which costume he got as long as it had a hat. When my husband showed him the pirate hat and sword, he was finally ready to go.






Supplies (Noel Mignon's October Kit, The 31st): Kraft Cardstock: The Paper Studio; Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye, Basic Grey; Tags: Basic Grey, Etsy; Buttons: Daisy D's; Chipboard Alphas: Pink Paislee; Bling Spider: Basic Grey.

Today's layout has been brought to you by So Sketchy! This sketch is a fun one, featuring a big circle and three photos. I love how Allison shoved the circle up into the corner. For more takes on this sketch, pop over to the So Sketchy! blog. Jenn's and Zoe's layouts are fabulous!

7 comments:

Jamie Harder said...

Super layout!! Love that spider and your stitching is awesome!

Jana Eubank said...

You always ROCK Noel's kits AND any sketch you work with. :) LOVE it! That multi-color stitching is so fun!!!

Judith said...

This is great, my boys also love Halloween but it is not as big over here. x

Michelle Lanning said...

oh so beautiful!! I love it - and that is one scary costume

Frances said...

Soooo cute Aphra! I too, love the stitching and those boys are hilarious.

Susan Longman said...

So Envious ...we don't do halloween here ...I would so love to experience a true American Halloween...great layout

LG said...

Love the stitching!