Thursday, October 29, 2009

Hello World

My little ones love to take a bath in the "big tub," the whirpool tub in our master bedroom. They get so excited when I agree to fill it up, add some bubbles, and turn on the jets. I don't blame them....I enjoy a good soak myself. LOL!


Supplies: Cardstock: Bo Bunny, Bazzill; Patterned Paper: Crate Paper; Flowers: Prima; Title Tag: Crate Paper; Brads: Crate Paper; Pearl Flourish: Prima; Punch: Martha Stewart; Mist: Tattered Angels.

This layout is based on my last So Sketchy! sketch for October. You can see the original and Jen's layout HERE. Thanks to our sponsor this month, Let's Capture Our Memories. All the Crate Paper and flowers and brads came in my kit.

10 comments:

laterg8r said...

loving the paper curliques and flowers :D

Jana Eubank said...

LOOOOOVE your embellie clusters with the paper curls. And I totally love that you aren't afraid to use pink with your boys! Gorgeous page, my friend! ;) You never cease to amaze me! :D

christie Trahan said...

I love the paper rolls...... I am going to have to try that! I always love a homemade embellishment! I agree the pink is awesome!!!

~Sasha Farina~ said...

can i come over for a soak? :D he is one gorgeous child!

Marielle said...

Beautiful job with this Aphra,love that you use pink on your boy layouts...need to do this !! great embellies!!!

Beatriz Guzman said...

Gorgeous work Aphra. I love the colors!

Frances said...

One of my favorites! Love the pink too.

Julie Bonner said...

Too cute - love the paper curling!!!

kimosabescraps said...

oh wow, this layout is darling.. those frilly ribbons are perfect!!!
and what I wouldn't do for a soak in a big kid tub right now lol!!!
such a cute pic too!!

Laurence said...

It's beautiful, it's my first visit but I keep you in my bookmarks!