Tuesday, October 13, 2009

More Imaginisce

I love Imaginisce's Teacher's Pet line. The colors and patterns are so much fun. I especially like the texture. So perfect for all my back to school photos this year.

For this layout, I scrapped some photos of my fourth grader doing homework on the first day. Look how happy he is to be doing his homework. Cute!







I used my new Making Memories Slice to cut these scalloped labels. Aren't they fun? My hubby got me the Slice and three cartridges for my birthday! Good job, sweet guy!

And how about that naked chipboard? That was the challenge this week at Scrapping Out LOUD! Check out the other design team layouts HERE.

This layout was also inspired by this week's sketch at The Scrappiest. I love the three photos and the collage in the upper right corner. Check it out HERE.

5 comments:

Jana Eubank said...

You know how to rock the Imaginisce! This page is ADORABLE!!! What a sweet hubby to pick you up the Slice! Looks like a fun toy!

Denise said...

Your layout is absolutely precious!!!! Love how you used the chipboard!!!

Jessica said...

yeah i agree with jana and denise..this is such a fantastic layout Aphra...i love every bit of it!

Jamie Harder said...

Can your hubby phone my hubby??? LOL!! Awesome b'day gift!! Love the layout!!!

LG said...

what a fun layout!