Sunday, November 22, 2009

Blushing Bride

This is the first of many layouts that will celebrate my sister-in-law's wedding. The blessed event will occur the Saturday after Thanksgiving, and my entire family will be walking in it. I'll get back to you on how well my two-year-old does. Nevertheless, there will be LOTS of photos to scrap.

Blushing Bride: This layout features my sister-in-law and her mother at her bridal shower. My mother-in-law cross-stitched a wedding sampler as a suprise. Sweet.







Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: Danielle Poulson; Paper Flower: Bazzill; Alphas: Thickers; Stick Pins: Maya Road; Bling, Leaves: Prima; Paint: Shimmerz; Glitter: Stickles.

This layout was inspired by sketch #41 at The Scrappiest. The original sketch and more design team layouts can be found HERE.

This layout was also inspired by this week's challenge at Scrapping Out LOUD!--scrap a family portrait. What better portrait than a bride and her mother. You can see more layouts HERE.


Thanks for stopping by and for following my blog!

1 comment:

Erica912 said...

Love that color combo and your home made flower! Perfection as usual :)