Sunday, November 15, 2009

A Fall Challenge

This month's challenge is up at A la Carte. For November, the menu is all about the great outdoors: (1) use orange and brown (2) use woodgrain (3) use fabric (4) include something with wings (5) use a toilet paper roll and (6) use song lyrics for your title. Here's my take.

Pedal to the Metal: My little guy loves driving the Jeep. And he loves driving it fast! Even if that means running into the fence, the house, the slide, or whatever else might be in his way.






Supplies: Patterned Paper, Buttons: Bo Bunny; Puffy Alphas: American Crafts; Tiny Alphas: My Little Shoebox; Border Punch: Fiskars; Star Diecut: Sizzix.

So, what menu items did I use? My paper and alphas are orange and brown. My title incorporates song lyrics from "Born to Be Wild." And my stars are die cut from toilet paper rolls. What a cheap embellishment, hun?

Be sure to hop on over to A la Carte to see more inspiration! Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Jamie Harder said...

Wow...never would have known those stars were cut from toilet paper rolls! How awesome is that?!! Fabulous layout!!

Lydia said...

That is such a fantastic layout, Aphra seriously girl, you rock!!

Stacey Michaud said...

this is seriously, seriously fabulous! I am so enjoying every single thing you make!

Jessica said...

such a perfect pg...perfect papers, perfect colors, perfect embellies...really awesome Aphra...oh and love the stars...brilliant!