Monday, November 30, 2009

A Few of My Favorite Things

I managed to squeeze a few of my favorite things into one layout. A sketch by Liz from The Scrappiest, a challenge by Susan from Scrap the Boys, a kit by Noel Mignon, and a cute photo of my boys. The result? A new favorite layout.
Bedtime Angels: My two boys love to cuddle up together and watch a movie. They start out so sweet. Then, five minutes in, they are fighting over the pillow or blanket or whatever. But, while they were being sweet, I was able to snap a couple of photos.



Supplies: Nightingale Kit by Noel Mignon; Flowers: Prima; Foam Letters: American Crafts; Buttons: Stash.

If you'd like to take a look at Liz's amazing sketch and the other design team layouts, which are fabulous as always, you can hop on over to The Scrappiest HERE.

This layout was also inspired by the December challenge at Scrap the Boys which you can find HERE along with the rest of the design team's layouts.

Also, today was my day to be featured at Just Imagine, the Imaginisce blog. Woo hooo!!! Still pinching myself that I'm on their design team. If you go by, be sure to leave me a comment. Thanks!

Here's a little project I created with more of Imaginisce's Polar Expressions line. These holiday ornaments are made of four strips of patterned paper, two I-Top brads, two flowers, and a strip of ribbon. They are fast and fabulous! You can find the instructions over at 3 Scrappy Boys HERE.



Thanks for stopping by today! I'll be back tomorrow with my SOL project. See you soon!


7 comments:

Liz Chidester said...

Way to squeeze 3 assignments into one. :)
Beautiful as always!

Liz said...

What a coincidence that there is another sketch designer named Liz. Love what you did with her sketch.

You know...I saw these rather large ornaments at Target hanging from the ceilings that look a lot like the one you made, but yours are so much cooler. Love the idea for the iTop brads. I am still racking my brain on those.

Jamie Harder said...

Great layout and I love the ornaments. If I had time, I'd decorate my whole tree with them:-)

Jana Eubank said...

As usual, I love to see how you use Noel's kits! :D And those curly-q's on top of those ornaments are adorable! :)

Michelle said...

Your LO is fabulous!! I love your cluster's of embellies, and what wonderful products you used!! The ornaments are super!!

Erin Bassett said...

Gorgeous layout!! Love those ornaments too...I better save my scraps so I can make some. :)

sarah said...

LOVIN' those ornaments!!! :) i have to totally check out that tutorial!

hugs,
sarah.