Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Hidden Journaling

This week's challenge at Scrapping Out LOUD! is to use hidden journaling. You know, for those private thoughts you don't want to display. Or, in my case, for those times when you just don't have enough room in your design for a journaling card or strips. Here's my take.

Enthusiastic Reader: Jonathan loves to read, and this layout shows that enthusiasm upon receiving a copy of Where the Wild Things Are. I just love the colors and the book paper accents of this October Afternoon Farm Fresh.




Be sure to check out the blog for more ideas and to see what's up for grabs this month.

6 comments:

~Sasha Farina~ said...

love this one... looks so happy!!! he's a handsome boy Aphra!

Liz Chidester said...

That is so cute Aphra!!

Susan said...

Love this Aphra!!

Jana Eubank said...

Love all your handcut details and the die cut paper split in half! :D Cool!

Jamie Harder said...

Oh I love that layout and I love that book:-) Great challenge too, I love journaling you can pull out to read! So interactive:-)

Kell Lusted said...

What a cute Lo, just love it :)