Saturday, November 7, 2009

Monster Love

Monster Love...that's what I've been feeling these past couple of days with all the sweet comments I've received congratulating me for making the Imaginisce team. Thank you my bloggy friends!

Monster Love...also the name of the layout I have to share with you today. It was created with the October Main kit from 3 Scrappy Boys. Here's what all I got in my kit.



Aren't those little monsters cute? And since I'm raising a couple of monsters, I just had to have it. Those prima flowers were a big temptation, too! Here's my layout.



Monster Love: My little guy LOVES Elmo. He has all sorts of toys, books, videos, and even slippers featuring Elmo. I record Sesame Street for him, so he can watch Elmo's World after nap time. These photos are from last Christmas when Ethan first started wearing his Elmo slippers. Sweet!





Be sure to check out the 3 Scrappy Boys gallery HERE for more great design ideas! Thanks for coming by.

3 comments:

Robyn Schaub said...

Such a cute layout! Love the monster paper. I have girls who aren't really into monsters, but I still bought the paper because it was so adorable. Still trying to figure out what to do with it!

piradee talvanna said...

wow... that truly is some monster loving!!!!

Samantha said...

Congrats Aphra, I know you must be feeling ecstatic right now, I am very happy for you. So we are kind of partners in law, Imag. is one of Purple Cows partners, so they provide us with a ton of stuff..and we trade our wonderful products. Anyway, best wishes on your new big deal!