Thursday, November 5, 2009

No Tricks, Just Treats

Fancy Pants's Halloween line is just that--all treats, no tricks! Vibrant colors, fun patterns, sparkly glitter cuts, and coordinating stickers. Combined with all the buttons, bling, dotted swiss cardstock, Thickers, and ribbons that Lisa sent me, I had a ton of great supplies for scrappin my Halloween photos. Wanna see?



Two Spooks: Don't you just love those little monsters? Aren't they a hoot with those ugly teeth in their mouths? Oh, you meant the monsters on the paper? Yeah, they're pretty great, too! To attach that glittery die cut, I backed it with paper and added foam adhesive where you couldn't see it.

2 Spooky Nov DT

2 Spooky: This fun paper had two little pumpkins in the corner. That just would not do, so I paper pieced a couple of pumpkins....one large and one small, just like my kiddos. To make the leaves, I looped a piece of twill and attached it to the back.

Batty PJs Nov Dt

Batty PJ's: Those little monsters hanging out around the parenthesis sticker were cut from the orange patterned paper. I mounted them on some of the leftover stickers that I cut into squares. Use up every little scrap, ladies, every scrap.

Handsome Devils Nov DT

Handsome Devils: Here's my son consorting with monsters at the Halloween store. How funny, hun? To add some dimension to this layout, I handcut those bats from the paper and then added some orange bling for their eyes. I'm loving all the warm colors on this one.

Hope you're feeling ready to scrap. Print out your Halloween photos and head on over to Right at Home Scrapbooking Store! Be sure to post your layouts in the Right at Home gallery, so we can all be inspired!

4 comments:

sarah said...

o0o0o LOVE these layouts... LOVE your style!!!

hugs,
sarah.

Lydia said...

all these fantastic halloween layouts, loce what you did with the fancy pants!!

Liz Qualman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liz Qualman said...

You have really rocked the Halloween theme and the Fancy Pants is awesome. Please tell me where you found the time to crank these out??? Wonderful and TFS.