Friday, November 20, 2009

On a Whim

This month So Sketchy was sponsored by Stephanie Hart at My Little Bit of Whimsy. She designs an array of clay buttons, critters, and stick pins. Fortunately, my last November sketch for So Sketchy is very whimsical, too. Take a look.

Along 4 the Ride: My two kids are some silly boys, I tell ya. They rigged up my toddler's plastic wagon to the back of their Jeep. They rode around the yard hooping and hollering, throwing their hands up in the air, like they were on a roller coaster.







Supplies: Patterned Paper, Puffy Alphas & Shapes: American Crafts; Clay Buttons: My Little Whimsy.

Please go check out Jen's and Frances's layouts over at So Sketchy. Precious! Frances even stretched the sketch into a two-pager.

See ya soon!

10 comments:

christie Trahan said...

Brilliant colors... Hand journaling.... Threaded mushroom button.... Love it Love it! Thanks for sharing... hope this will spark some creative juices!

Frances said...

I just love how bright your layout is...ca-ute! I am glad that I did not use the American Crafts...your layout looks eerily similar to what I started creating. I guess great minds think alike!

robin.christine said...

aww this is so cute! I love the page and all the pictures. Those thickers are perfect!

Liz said...

Awwww - your boys are so creative. Love the hitch idea and your page is just precious.

~Sasha Farina~ said...

Aphra! this one makes me so darn happy!!! although I have a bed-full of folded laundry to be put away.. LOL.

Jessica said...

What a super fun layout...makes me smile!! tfs!

sarah said...

this is such a gorgeous layout!!!! love the colors!!! and the flower are make a great touch to this LO! :)

have a great day!
hugs,
sarah.

Renata Moni said...

Very beautiful.Love the colors and the flowers that you used!

piradee talvanna said...

oh, those ladybugs are just so so adorable!!! love the colors on this... :)

Wendy Smith said...

I jsut love thes Little bit of Whinsey. I have ordered som e bees and birdies and love them
you have done a great job