Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Pick a Number, Please

That's this week's challenge at Scrapping Out LOUD! Use numbers on a layout--in the title or as embellishments. Here's what I did.

Happy Birthday: This layout was inspired by my pack of Jenni Bowlin birthday bingo cards. I used the WHOLE pack. I just love those little cards and couldn't choose just one. A little cleaner than what I normally do, but I do like the outcome.




Supplies: Cardstock: Paper Studio; Patterned Paper: Jillibean Soup Staples; Calendar Sprout: Jillibean Soup; Bingo Cards: Jenni Bowlin; Puffy Alphas: Thickers; Brads: Michaels; Die Cut: Making Memories Slice.
Over at Scrapping Out LOUD, you can see more inspiration as well as this month's prize. Thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

Noel said...

LOVE how all these colors POP against that black background!!

PS...I didn't forget your prize...its on the way. I wasn't sure if you were going to get a holiday kit, so you can expect it in a few days! :)

Jana Eubank said...

Love how you used the Jenni Bowlin cards! CUTE!

Jamie Harder said...

Fun birthday layout!! Those Jenni Bowlin cards look awesome and I love the row of colorful brads:-)

Liz Chidester said...

So cute!! I love the row of brads too.

Jessica said...

awesome number pg. Aphra...the jenni b. cards are so fantastic!