Friday, November 27, 2009

Polar Expressions

Now that Thanksgiving is over, t's officially the Christmas season! I've decorated my house and my blog and am digging into my Christmas scrapbook supplies. One of my favorites is the Polar Expressions line by Imaginisce. As soon as my design team box arrived, I dove in. That cute! While I'm up for air, I thought I'd show you a couple of projects.

Altered Candy Bar: I'll be sending these sweet treats to my sons' teachers as Christmas gifts. So simple and budget friendly, yet CA-UTE! Basically I made a new wrapper for a giant candy bar and then embellished it. I used my new I-Top brad maker to make the holly berries. I am LOVING that tool! I'll be posting instructions with photos at 3 Scrappy Boys on December 18th!





Snowflake Card: Ok, so I am addicted to the I-Top brad maker. Soooo much fun. For this card, all I did was cover three different sized brads with three different patterned papers and attach to the card in the shape of a snowflake. How cute is that! To cover the brad tongs, I lined the inside of the card with patterned paper and then added a chipboard sentiment. I'll pop in a gift card and voila...instant gift.





My head is still whirling with ideas for the Polar Expressions line and the I-Top brad maker, so I'll be posting more projects in the next couple of weeks. Hope I can put you in the mood to scrap some Christmas. See you soon!

6 comments:

Jamie Harder said...

How fun for you to play with all of these fabulous goodies:-) Your projects are so cute!!

Lydia said...

Man I so want an I top for christmas that is awesome great projects Aphra!

Lori said...

Aphra such cute creations with the Polar Expressions collection...I LOVE the card made with the brads!!

Diana said...

I'm so glad you made the design team! You make their product sing! Love your wrapper and card.

Wendy Smith said...

very nicely done Aphra

Melissa Fournet said...

Hey A,
Glad to hear you came up for "some" air to show us your CA----UTE!! stuff :)

have a fabulous holiday and can't wait to keep seeing all of your great ideas!!

P.S. I am gonna have to have you send me a voice recording of you saying ca-ute!! i can just hear you saying as i type this!!

m