Thursday, December 24, 2009

Ok, one more post

before I hole up in my bedroom and wrap presents until morning. Why do I do that to myself? Every year I tell ya. Every year.

Might be becuase I'd rather be scrapping than wrapping. I completed these two last night.

Snow Way: We were absolutely amazed when we got enough snow to build snowmen and throw snowballs. It just doesn't do that in Louisiana. My toddler just held the snow and admired it. Then when he fell down and got snow in his pants, he had enough and we had to go inside.








Supplies: Patterned Paper, Chipboard, Die Cuts, Alpha Stickers: Collage Press Joyride; Glitter Glue: Tim Holtz Stickles; Chipboard Alphas: Scenic Route.

A Gift from Santa: We went to the sweetest little Christmas dinner at my Aunt's church. We had gumbo and all the dessert you could imagine. Then Santa showed up and gave my kids each a present. My kids were so excited. Magical.




Supplies: Cardstock: Bo Bunny; Patterned Paper, Chipboard, Alpha Stickers, Tags: Collage Press Joyride; Chipboard Alphas: Thickers.

Well, that's all I have time for today. The Christmas Eve countdown has begun. My kids are about to burst and my husband is egging it on. All I can say is I hope the photos come out. LOL!

Merry Christmas!

10 comments:

Jana Eubank said...

I am the EXACT same way, Aphra! . . . Well, except for my presents are already wrapped. ;) I just love scrapping Christmas to get me in the mood for it. I know I'll be "ready" to move onto other pictures after tomorrow, so I had to sneak in a few more Christmas page myself. LOL!

Merry Christmas to you!!!

Jana Eubank said...

DOY!!!! I forgot to tell you how much I LOVE, LOVE, LOOOOVE these pages! Love the dimension and your details. Such happy colors, too! You make me want to scraplift everything you make! ;) HUGS to you!

Michelle Lanning said...

Just lovely Pages Aphra - love them both - have a merry christmas!

Wendy Smith said...

just delightful Aphra...love that tree.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and yours

Jamie Harder said...

I just finished wrapping mine....LOL...now trying to unwind before going to sleep:-)

Your layouts are FABULOUS!! Merry Christmas!

Stacey Michaud said...

fabulous, fabulous pages! I hope you had a great Christmas!

Jennifer said...

Wow!! How exciting that you got some snow to get photos for that awesome Joyride paper!! Love both the LO's!!

LG said...

This has been a busy Christmas season and I apologize for not being able to greet you last Christmas. But its better late than never right? Hihihi

Merry Christmas to you and your family and I hope you had a wonderful time together. Thank you for always dropping by at my blog, for all your support and inspiration. Everything is very much appreciated.

Hugs & Kisses!
LG

Anabelle said...

Merry Christmas to you, too! LOVE your pages and I'm so glad I found your blog!

Heather Bares said...

ok, I love the Snow Way layout! Great use of those papers and supplies! YOu are a very talented scrapper, although I am sure you know that!