Sunday, December 6, 2009

One More with Polar Expressions

I've been enjoying my box of Imaginisce goodies that I got earlier this month, and I just can't quit playing with them. Here's one more with Polar Expressions. My only layout, in fact.

Penny Saver: My toddler loves to collect change and put it in his piggy bank. In fact, he just loves the bank itself. Since he first got it, he hugs it and kisses it goodnight. Too sweet! And because I like these photos so much, I kept this layout pretty simple. To jazz up my punched snowflakes a little, I cut out some small glittery snowflakes from the Fun Drops sheet and added a little bling to the center.




Supplies: Imaginisce Polar Expressions Papers: Jolly Jingle, Sugar Sprinkles, Fun Drops, Twinkle Toes, and Frosted Forest; Puffy Alphas: Making Memories; Bling: Kaiser; Punch: large snowflake by Martha Stewart; Corner Rounder: Fiskars; Brown Pen: Zig.

Thanks for popping in! Now, I'm off to play with Imaginisce's Sweet Cheri line. Think hearts, flowers, chocolate. It's just "sprinkled with love."

4 comments:

sarah said...

what an adorable layout! LOVE this design! :)

hugs,
sarah.

Heather Bares said...

GORGEOUS!

Robyn Schaub said...

Love this layout! Especially the cut-out snowflakes!

prashant said...

an adorable layout!


Work from home India