Friday, December 4, 2009

Reminisce "Autumn Forest"

Just finishing up some Fall layouts and using up the last of my Reminisce Autumn Forest line that Lisa from Right at Home Scrapbooking sent me.

Falling for this Face: That little two-year-old stinker of mine will rarely just sit and smile for a photo. He's a ham. He likes to smush up his face and make funny noises. Good thing I love all his silly faces.


A Perfect Pair: These two cuties really make me happy, and I just love to take random pictures of them, especially when they're playing sweetly together. That's what was going on here. No special day. Just hanging out in the play set, enjoying one another's company. And the little one still not looking at the camera and smiling. Sigh....


Oh, and those cute little apples. Cut from Starbuck's coffee collars using my Sizzix. Have I mentioned before how much I love the coffee collars? Mwah...good stuff!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Jamie Harder said...

Super sweet pages! I love those leaves on the first one and the apples from the Starbucks coffee collar looks awesome!!! Brilliant!

Jana Eubank said...

I LOVE this line and the pages you did with it! Your boys are adorable!

Kristi B. said...

Cute layouts! I am hosting scraplift challenge at Paper Secrets http://papersecrets.friendhood.net/forum.htm and would love to have permission to use your Falling For This Face as one of our layouts to lift. I would post a link to your blog when I post the challenge. Thanks for considering!
Kristi B.
PaperSecrets@yahoo.com